Finding Quality Land Rover Service & Repair – What To Do
Most of us have had the experience of buying something only to have a lingering concern that maybe we didn’t get such a good deal. It’s not a good feeling. The best way to avoid this feeling is by doing your homework on what you are purchasing. The world of auto repair is no different. Land Rovers are some of the most complex vehicles on the road and if you own a Land Rover you know that service and repairs can be expensive. So it is important to know how to spot a high quality Land Rover service and repair shop in order to get the best value for your money. This is the first in a series of articles that will discuss things you should look for and things you should never do when researching where to take your Land Rover to get service and repair:
- Visiting The Shop – Just like you take a car for a test drive because you want to see if it is a good fit you also want to make sure your Land Rover service shop is a good fit. It is worth the trip to make sure that the staff is friendly and that they speak to you in a language that you understand, after all they are the ones who would be advising you about your Land Rover service and repair.
- Look For Affiliations – Automotive affiliations are more than just stickers on windows. Organizations such as ASE (The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence) work to improve the overall quality of your Land Rover repair and service through rigorous testing and certification. The testing and certification process of organizations such as these are not easy to complete. If you see your Land Rover repair shop has affiliations such as these then you can feel assured that you will receive quality service and repair for your Land Rover.
The Euro Shop – Your Local Land Rover Experts
The Euro Shop is where Land Rovers are maintained and repaired by trained, ASE certified mechanics here in Lake Villa IL. The Euro Shop specializes in the repair and maintenance of all Land Rover models. We have a new facility with state of the art equipment and ASE Master Technicians to provide you with top quality work at reasonable prices. Call or contact us today! (847) 265-5440
The Euro Shop offers the following services for all Land Rover models:
- Regularly scheduled maintenance services
- Full maintenance & repair
- Check engine light and driveability repair
- Engine repairs
- Air conditioning systems
- Heating system repairs
- Air suspension system repairs
- Emission system repair
- Brake and ABS systems repair
- Steering systems
- Suspension systems
- Electrical system repair
- Exhaust system repair
- Accessories and upgrades
- Spring conversions
- Diesel Conversions
- Custom work and installations
The Euro Shop Inc.
39370 N. IL. Route 59
Lake Villa, IL 60046
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Get 50 FREE Euro Points!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter & Receive Rewards